FULLY FURNISHED MONTHLY OFFICE SPACE
- Insulated drywall between offices for noise reduction
- Privacy film on entry glass door and wall for 100% privacy
- Desk, storage ped, Smart Wi-Fi TV with Conference Camera, White Board, 4.4 cubic mini-refrigerator and shelving included in each monthly office space for rent
- Amazing natural light throughout the shared office space and building
- 24/7, 365 access
- Free printing
- Free Internet
- Direct fiber connection to the backbone of the Internet with 10+ gigabytes
- Company name and dedicated suite number featured in the ground floor lobby directory, making you indistinguishable from The Collection's full-time tenants
- Various meeting spaces and conference rooms
- Complimentary, 26 specialty brewed coffees, cold brew coffee & tea on tap, All day, every day!
- Best location DTLA (7th & Grand)
- Multiple lounge areas with SONOS sound system and Phillip's HUE lighting
- Beautiful Café/Bar with reverse osmosis filtered water and dual tap kegerator
- Private break-out phone rooms. Fully insulated, room for 5 people with LED colored lighting.
THE 9TH FLOOR
Monthly Shared Office Space for rent
With a strong focus on hospitality, the full floor monthly private office space for rent was designed and created to provide its members with an upscale, sophisticated and professional alternative to other shared workspaces available in the Downtown Los Angeles area. With 12 exclusive private offices and expansive lounge and café/bar area, the floor was designed to create interaction and collaboration between long term tenants in the building and members on the monthly shared office rental floor.
Monthly members with a private office rental will have their company's name and dedicated suite number on their private office's glass door, and will be featured in the ground floor lobby directory, making them indistinguishable from The Collection's full-time tenants.
The building has a collection of creative and professional tenants in various industries, including, Architectural and Design, Digital Arts, Graphic Design, Real Estate, Film and Apparel. This creative mixture of industries developed into a unique synergy, resulting in numerous networking events, inspiring gatherings, and successful collaboration among the long term tenants and rental office members.
The Collection is exactly that: a collection of modern and historic elements which create a sophisticated shared working environment in Downtown Los Angeles. Three beautifully restored elevators and ground floor lobby. A rooftop lounge including indoor/outdoor seating, wet bar, Wi-Fi, and music. Great for parties, sporting events, and business presentations, and free to reserve by all tenants. We have a direct fiber connection to the internet backbone (“No-HOP”) which provides all tenants in the building with as much bandwidth as they need at wholesale pricing (Bandwidth speed GUARANTEED w/ extremely low latency)!
This building is in the heart of the "Restaurant Row" of downtown with over 15 new restaurants and bars on the same street, located directly across the street from BOTTEGA LOUIE Restaurant and Gourmet Market, and within a short walk of the new Target and FIGat7th shopping & dining complex. Within 1 block of the all new Macy's Plaza “The Bloc”, FIDM, LA Athletic Club, Fashion & Jewelry Districts, Pershing Square, Metro Rail Stations, Nomad Hotel, Freehand Hotel, Karl Strauss Brewery, Seven Grand Bar and Whole Foods Market.
“I CAN SAY YOU FAR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. BEAUTIFUL BUILDING AND SURROUNDINGS; FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE, WELL INFORMED STAFF ALL MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AND HELP ME FIND A PERFECT SPACE FOR MY BUSINESS”
“THIS OFFICE SPACE BUILDING IS, HANDS DOWN, ONE OF THE COOLEST SPOTS IN DOWNTOWN. AWESOME ARTWORK, VINTAGE ELEVATORS, GREAT MUSIC EVERYWHERE, FROM SONOS SPEAKERS! ”
“REALLY GREAT SPACE, MANAGEMENT, AMENITIES, AND LOCATION. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND CARRIE AND CHRIS HAVE ALWAYS EFFICIENTLY RESOLVED ANYTHING THAT HAS COME UP AND HAVE REALLY MADE US FEEL IMPORTANT AND WELCOMED. LOCATION IS INCREDIBLE, WITH LOTS OF GREAT STORES AND RESTAURANTS NEARBY. SPACE INSIDE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL.”
“IN A TIME AND TOWN OVERCROWDED WITH COWORKING SPACE AND OPTIONS, THE COLLECTION SETS ITSELF APART BY MAINTAINING A REMARKABLE ROSTER OF BUSINESSES, ENTREPRENEURS, AND CREATIVES, AND PROVIDING THEM WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL ENVIRONMENT TO THRIVE. THE SPACE IS ELEGANT BUT NOT OVERDONE, COMFORTABLE BUT NOT LOUNG-Y, AND MODERN-PROFESSIONAL WITHOUT FALLING INTO ANY OF THE STARTUP, OPEN OFFICE-PING PONG TABLE-SEVEN DIFFERENT LOCALLY BREWED GLUTEN-FREE IPAS ON TAP 24-7 TRAPPINGS.”